From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sanford, Claire
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 11:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Question - BMC Remedy AR System 7.6.04: Developer - Part 2

**

http://inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/catalog.aspx?event_id=620&cid=b
mc&pid=1

BMC Remedy AR System 7.6.04: Developer - Part 2

In this course, you will learn how to build advanced application
features in BMC Remedy AR System 7.6.04. Through a combination of
lecture and lab exercises, interactive scenarios, and collaborative
discussions, you will learn how to create a deployable application,
build advanced functionality within that deployable application, and
customize it for the Web. You will also learn about several new features
such as Inline Forms, Skins, Floating Panels, Context Menu for Tables,
and Rich-text formatting in data fields. The first section of this
course consists of a review exercise that provides an opportunity for
you to demonstrate your proficiency of the knowledge and skills learned
in the BMC Remedy AR System 7.6.04: Foundation - Part 2 course.

If this course was offered in Houston, TX sometime at the end of
February or the beginning of March, would anyone be interesting in
attending?  I'm trying to get one in Houston.

Claire