Hi listers,
I'm trying to make sense of records on this form to get meaningful reports on
amount of time incidents remained assigned to groups (and perhaps individuals
too). If you have done that, or you understand the fields and the logic behing
when and how new records are generated for the same incident on this form,
please reply.

The goal is to have a tabular report along the line of:
Incident ID | Group Name | Date/Time Assigned To Group |  | Duration Incident
Remained Assigned To Group | New Group, If Reassigned

This form appears to capture enough information and I have partial
understanding of the fields and multiple records, but not enough to write the
query and choose the fields. I am going to examine some records here and
correlate them with incident audit logs to get the info, but if somebody has
figured this form out, please respond.

On the Reporting Console, this report:
 "Incidents -> Incident Information -> Assignment Log Data -> Group Assignment
to Incidents
captures some of what I'm looking for, but not all, and I don't have the exact
query.

Any help will be awesome.

Regards.