Background: I have down upgrades but not fresh install. I'm doing a New
Installation on 7.5p4 ARS on 6.1 UNIX & 10g local to server.

1. The installer is prompting me for the dbms admin user and pwd. Just for
clarification, is the user& pwd  = aradmin & pwd which was given the rights per
installation guide? or the oracle dba user & pwd?

2. It prompts for a username and pwd, which is uses to import the forms, I use
DEMO. Yet I can't log into the Dev Studio, it cannot find the user... what am i
doing wrong?

3. In the overwrite selection, i am prompted for dbms admin user and pwd and I
enter aradmin&pwd, next dialog errors to the below, but if i select upgrade it
doesnot, can anyone provide guidance.

        ----------------------------------
        Warning! ORACLE client libraries do not have the appropriate privileges
or 64 bit libraries or Oracle Connection Identifier is mistyped and an unknown
database error occurred. Set the appropriate privileges and retry the
installation. (For more information about the privileges of the installation
user for the database client libraries and versions, see the Compatibility
Matrix at http:/ /www.bmc.com/ support_home.)

        Warning! You have entered an existing database login aradmin , which
will take you through Pre-Created Database Install Mode . Consult the BMC
Remedy Action Request System Installation Guide to verify that all the required
steps are executed and then proceed.

        Note! AR System requires a minimum of 512 MB of RAM. However, depending
on the purpose of the system, more memory might be required. Refer to the
Installation Guide for details about the minimum and recommended values for
memory when installing BMC Remedy Mid Tier or CMDB and ITSM applications on the
same computer as the AR System server.