We currently have it deployed at one of the largest Canadian
government departments. We have nearly 1,000 processes configured
using Designer.  You are right the beauty of it is - you leave it in
the hands of the Business Analysts to draw up the process using a
Visio like IDE.  This means that ITSM will require minimal if any
custom modifications.  Unfortunately, this is great for the client but
bad for those who do custom development of ITSM.