 De : Frex Popo <frexp...@yahoo.fr>
À : "arslist@ARSLIST.ORG" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Envoyé le : Lundi 13 février 2012 14h46
Objet : migrating forms migrator 7.4.6SP1 / Ars 7.1.Patch004

I cant see anyware in the migrator PDF where it states if you can or not
migrate the Audit forms. I ma exporting the Helpdesk and the corresponding
Audit form to .migrator file but I only end up with the main form and not the
audit. I can do it with the Admin tool but not the migrator. Anyway clued as to
why?

thank you
frex