I had a similar requirement, and used an Advanced Interface Form (this isn't
necessarily relevant but it explains why I would have one Filter versus several
that you will need.)

What I did was to have my AIF decide what the Task Group Template was based on
criteria selected on the form in SRM.  If you are using the normal type of SRM
form, you won't be able to make your own active links and such so instead
you'll have to move this portion to the Work Order itself, perhaps basing which
Task Group Template you use on what is populated in one or more of the custom
fields on the Details tab.  Anyway, all you really need is some way to get the
Task Group Template's Instance ID.

>From there, you need a Filter that executes on Submit.  Then you create the
>following If Actions:

1)       Push Fields to TMS:ParentApplicationTemplateBuilder mapping basically
everything that looks like it fits, with the important ones being
zTmpInternalCommand being set to "CREATECHILD", RootRequestFormName being set
to WOI:WorkOrder or $SCHEMA$, RootRequestName being $Work Order ID$,
RootRequestInstanceID to $InstanceId$, and the Parent Template InstanceId to
your Task Group Template's Instance ID.

2)      Set Fields on the Current Transaction, setting z1D Char01 with
"$PROCESS$ Application-Query-Delete-Entry "TMS:Flow"  'RootRequestInstanceID' =
"$InstanceId$" AND 'ParentID' = "$InstanceId$" AND 'Sequence Mode' = "Yes" AND
'Status' = "Pending"

3)      Push Fields to TMS:FlowBuilder setting the fields that match, plus
Parent Name to $RootRequestName(TMS)$, ParentID to $InstanceId$, Parent Type to
"Root Request", zTmpInternalCommand to "CREATE", RootRequestFormName to
$SCHEMA$, RootRequestName to $RootRequestName(TMS)$, and RootRequestInstanceID
to $InstanceId$

4)      Set fields on the Current Transaction of CreatedfromParentTemplate to
"Yes"
Originally, I did it slightly differently, by setting up the Task Group
Template to be attached to the Work Order instead.  However, the users don't
like Task Group Templates because it makes it harder to use Tasks so this
method instead takes the Task Templates and attaches them directly to the Work
Order instead.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Southern Union