Well Hari...

We currently just finishing up the creation of an archival server.

I guess my key questions would be:

1. Do you have any Archive Policies in place (i.e. Incident Tickets
will be automatically closed after 90 Days).
2. What applications are you running (i.e. ITSM or Custom
Applications)?
3. What do you want to archive?
4. How are you going to archive (Archive forms, DSO, Remedy Migrator,
DRIVER.EXE, etc.)?