Hello all, Dev Technology is in need of a Mid to Sr level Remedy Developer in
the Mechanicsburg PA area.  Need to be able to get a gov't security clearance
(secret-like). Need to be a US citizen.  ITSM 7.1 or higer experience.  Crystal
reports a plus, but we will train as necessary for the right individual.
Sequel db on windows box.

3 plus years working with Remedy ARS and ITSM. (95% of work will be on site at
gov't location)

We can also help with relocation allowance for the right individual. This will
most likely be a 5 year gig.  Will be working with a SR Remedy Consultant also
on the project, on site.

We are looking for an employee, w-2, great benefits, great healthcare. (a 1099
is also negotiable, but not desired)  Will also pay a referral bonus if you
know someone and we end up hiring them.

michael.campb...@devtechnology.com

thank you