From: "John Sundberg" <john.sundb...@kineticdata.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 9:51:46 AM
Subject: Re: Standalone CMDB

** Do you mean - creating your own CMDB ???

Or using an OOTB CMDB with a custom app?

And if OOTB CMDB - which one/vendor???

Just wondering …

-John

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 8:41 AM, Gordon Frank < gjj...@comcast.net > wrote:

**

Hello ARSLIST,

Has anyone implemented a standalone CMDB off a custom application?

I'm looking for documentation of Best Practices or pitfalls to watch out for
when tying the custom forms and CMDB Application together.

If not much doc, then let me know your experiences.

Thanks up front,

Gordon M. Frank

John David Sundberg
235 East 6th Street, Suite 400B