From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jose Huerta
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:44 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Syslog

** Has anyone tried to integrate Remedy with an external monitoring app through
syslog? I assume that there is no native support for this kind of integration.
But maybe there is some plug-in or commercial app.

Regards,

Jose Huerta
_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_