From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of lars.j.petters...@vattenfall.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 5:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Asset Invoicing

**

Hi, has anyone been able to create an invoicing module of assets in the
ITSM-system (7.6) with very few changes within the itsm-code. Something
besides itsm handling the invoicing of assets. Assets are supposed to be
connected to a paying unit, have a price which can easily modified, logic
for initial cost and after that a monthly cost, file has to be created for
R3, and excelfiles has to be created as specifications to the different
customers. Each asset has to be connected to a project number, and a lot of
other economy attributes, like order number.

We have run this for many years in our home built system, but now it has to
be done in itsm.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

L ars