From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 8:57 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Client getting RPC Error (90) When Logging into DR Server

**
Thanks so much everyone.  I was able to comment out the DSO on armonitor.cfg
file.  I also added this "C:\Program Files\Common Files\AR
System\Licenses\USW04AP004\arsystem.tag" to get rid of that arsystem.tag error.

Started the services and now I'm not getting any errors in the arerror.log file
but I'm still getting the RPC (90) error when trying to login with the client.

I compared the ar.cfg files and there are a lot more lines in the prod ar.cfg
file.  I'll add these to the DR ar.cfg file and see what happens.

I'll also install the client on the server and see what happens with that.

Thanks!

Lisa