From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Performance Tuning

** I agree:: Joe..
autorefresh, reconciliation engine, AIE
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Joe Martin D'Souza
<jdso...@shyle.net<mailto:jdso...@shyle.net>> wrote:
**

You could add a few more to that jar that I can think at the top of my head...

#15 Select appropriate Refresh Option for menus depending on their use (On
Connect, On Open, 15 Minute Intervals).
#16 Use Active Link or Filter Guides where possible.
#17 Refresh your table fields only when necessary & use appropriate chunks sizes
#18 Design Flashboard variables carefully.
#19 Use Computed or Dynamic groups where possible... I'm guessing this does
impact performance too??

I'm sure there are other performance related AR System related parameters....
Might be a good idea to compile a good list more relevant to our current
versions..

Joe