From: Jason Miller
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 7:55 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Performance Tuning

** Ah, I am following you now.  Instead of having multiple sets of redundant
Active Links (say to refresh a set of tables) for different actions, put one
set in a guide and then you just need individual ALs to call the guide instead
of duplicating the action ALs for different conditions.  Basically make
subroutines.

Jason