Probably the latest available, unless the compatibility matrix states
otherwise.  The stance from BMC has been to support version X or
higher for most of the underlying software.  I don't think Java is an
exception to this rule.  Based on messages David Easter has sent, they
support the latest and greatest, and if issues arise, they are
stipulated as exceptions in the support matrix.  Consult the support
matrix to confirm this information.

Axton Grams