Thanks - sounds good. I appreciate your reply.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe Martin D'Souza
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 10:29 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: JRE and JDK versions...

Server-side? Or client-side?

I have upgraded to 7u3 on my personal laptop last week, and so far have seen
nothing out of the ordinary, both on the Development Studio as well as on the
mid-tier. I am on ARS 7.6.03 - so the results on 7.6.04 should not be very
different.

And as Axton pointed out, unless the compatibility matrix specifically says to
stay away from a newer third party component, its assumed as supported.

Joe