Strange, I just tried it with my admin account and it did not work :S

Ibrar Bajwa

Remedy Analyst

Brookfield Corporate Operations

Technology Services

1 Adelaide Street East, Suite 1400, Toronto, ON M5C 2V9

T 416.649.8249, F 416.649.8245

ibrar.ba...@brookfield.com

[cid:image8e041e.GIF@ee66963c.4dbc3203]

View Important disclosures and information about our e-mail policies
here<http://www.brookfield.com/emaildisclaimer>.