You workflow seem is reading another schema that does not match the entry from
primary.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Karthick S
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 2:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Error Message ""No item matches filter conditions --""

**
Hi All,

We are receiving this below error message while checking the arerror log.

Error Message ""No item matches filter conditions --""

We have tried enabling logs and there was no result. Please find the attachment
for the Ref.
Can anyone help us in fixing this issue?

Details:
ARS 6.3
UNIX Box

Thanks and Regards,
Karthick S

The information in this email may contain confidential material and it is
intended solely for the addresses. Access to this  email by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email
and destroy any copies of it, any disclosure, copying, distribution is
prohibited and may be considered unlawful. Contents of this email and any
attachments may be altered, Statement and opinions expressed in this email are
those of the sender, and do not necessarily  reflect those of Saudi
Telecommunications Company (STC).