Hi Jiri...

I wanted to avoid this option because I have about 20 tables.

I have done this when I had a MSSQL to Oracle connection, but I was kind of
hoping that I could avoid it here...

I am going to try synonyms for the database link name - if this fails then
it's time to put on the "Bob the Builder" hat.

Thanks.