From: Susan Palmer
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 10:28 AM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Inadvertently send out email to the entire ARS List

** No forgiveness is required on our part.  You may want to consider  damage
control measures at BMC since we know the list is monitored!

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Ravindra Sharma <ravis...@gmail.com> wrote:

  **
  Hi All ARS List Members,

  Permit me apologize for this mistake/blunder.

  I thought I was just replying to one of the recruiters. However, it seems
that email did go out  to entire ARS list.

  I personally request each one of you to forgive me of doing this.

  Regards
  Ravi