Uh....Ravi...could you stop by my office for a second....

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 10:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Inadvertently send out email to the entire ARS List

** Nothing to forgive man... I just hope things work out for you.
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Ravindra Sharma
<ravis...@gmail.com<mailto:ravis...@gmail.com>> wrote:
**
Hi All ARS List Members,

Permit me apologize for this mistake/blunder.

I thought I was just replying to one of the recruiters. However, it seems that
email did go out  to entire ARS list.

I personally request each one of you to forgive me of doing this.

Regards
Ravi
_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_

--
Tauf Chowdhury

_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_
Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message.