What the errors are saying is that the java classes can not locate the
native libraries (.dll files in the case of Windows).  I think on Windows
the native libraries need to be in the PATH environment variable.  On
Unix/Linux, the native libraries (.so files) need to be in the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH or LIB_PATH.  The quick and dirty way to fix this is to
place all the dll files into the windows\system32 directory.  After
altering the PATH environment variable, I believe you will need to reboot
the system.

See http://www.chilkatsoft.com/java-loadLibrary-Windows.asp

Axton Grams