Automating this type of thing is quite simple with Meta-Update.

All hidden references can be adjusted within the script.  You can either have
an extract/import philosophy or just connect to the source and target servers
simultaneously.

Note that structures have changed and again, Meta-Update is designed to allow
data automations across different structures.

For more information, or a trial license, please see www.softwaretoolhouse.com

Cheers

Ben Chernys

Senior Software Architect
Software Tool House Inc.

Canada / Deutschlan
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:       Ben.Chernys _AT_ softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:         www.softwaretoolhouse.com

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate
your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming,
without staging forms, without merge workflow.
http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/