From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Greg Donalson
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 9:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Populating the BMC_Person

**
Hi all,

I have noticed now in 7.6.04 (maybe it was earlier as well), that when you
add/update someone in the CTM:People form, it is adding them to the CMDB as
well.  Is there a reason that this form is being populated?

Right now we link people to the CI, by using the AST:ComputerSystem form and
going to the People tab.  I do not us changing this unless BMC makes us in the
future.

I am just wondering if I can turn off this workflow or if it is needed for
something I am missing or will be needed in the future.

Thanks!

Greg
_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_