You would need to further customize your customized system, to disallow users from specific groups to not change Status when the DB.Status is closed using filters. Looks like you might not be familiar with comparing Transactional values of an entry to the Database entries using Filters. You need to read up on that and use those concepts to trap users trying to open tickets that are closed with an error if they do not belong to a particular group (use 'Application-Confirm-Group' for that instead of comparing $GROUPS$).

Joe

-----Original Message----- From: vidyasagar kommu Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:19 AM Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Status Closed to reopen

Hi Steinar,

Thanks for your reply .In my application it is happening when I closed a ticket and also I can reopen the ticket but my requirement is how to restrict this functionality for a specific Group.(In that particular group cannot do closed to reopen ).I have customized form User form also present in my application in this user form I can create a users that user can access my application .
How to do please help me on this ASAP

Thanks
Sagar