I don't have access to the database to run the SQL search.   I logged out
of Dev Studio and I am able to see the active link in the list of all
active links. Just not the active link list that is in the properties of
the navigation bar.

John Atherly  |   APC by Schneider Electric   |  Information, Process &
Organization (IPO)  |   Remedy Administrator / Developer
Phone: +305-266-5005 ext. 237  |
Email: john.athe...@apcc.com  |   Site: www.apc.com/  |   Address: 703
Waterford Way, Suit 850, Miami, FL 33126 USA
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

"Joe Martin D'Souza" <jdso...@shyle.net>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
04/10/2012 12:58 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Missing Active link to manage

**
Try logging into the database (SQL client) as ARADMIN and run this query..

select count(*) from actlink where name = ‘My active link name’;

Obviously type in your exact name of the active link (case sensitive).

Or try the name in all lower case..
select count(*) from actlink where LOWER(name) = ‘my active link name’;

If you do not get a count of 1, that active link for some reason does not
exist on your server..

Joe