From: Susan Palmer
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:57 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Transferring in-house 6.3 code to a 7.6.04 server

** We did an upgrade (mis-nomer) last year.  After 3 months of trying to
upgrade we ended up just creating new servers and export/importing objects.
The biggest gotcha we ran into was when you import forms to the new database it
changes the form ID (T236 became T450).  Any sql statements included in
workflow needed to be updated and external programs needed to be updated.

There were other things and if you take the time to search archives I described
them pretty extensively.

Good luck!!

Susan