From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Praveen Kumar
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 12:40 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Questionary issue in SRM 7.6.04 SP2 with IE8

Hi all,

We have a test environment 7.6.04 SP2 ARS with SRM. While creating a SRD, we
created a check box type question and added condition to one of the checkbox
options. Next, configured another question within the above created condition
with question type as Radio Button, and made the SRD online.

Now, after selecting the appropriate check box from first question, the radio
button options are not visible for second question. This is happening only with
IE8 and working as expected with other browsers like firefox, chrome etc...

We found a defect # SW00382354 with hot fix attached . Even after the hot fix
applied we are getting the same results with IE8.

Does any one facing the same issue with IE8. Does this hotfix really worked for
you ?

Best Regards,
Praveen Kumar K.