From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] on
behalf of Misi Mladoniczky [m...@rrr.se]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 1:02 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Def-export of Packing Lists missing objects...

Hi,

I am putting workflow objects into packing lists, so that I know what to
export/import to the production server at a later time.

A couple of times I have seen missing objects in the resulting def-file,
where the objects are in the packing-list included in the def, but a few
objects themselves are missing...

I am working with 7.6.04 SP2 on all levels.

I am right-clicking on the packing list in Dev Studio and choosing "export
packing list".

Has anyone else seen this? I is very frustrating.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):