You have obviously looked at the PL through the API to be able to find the
differences.  Have you compared the filters in question having the problem with
those that aren't and see if you see ANY difference?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 9:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Def-export of Packing Lists missing objects...

Hi,

Exporting as XML changed nothing.

I added the objects by right-clicking on the packing list and choosing
edit. After that I press the "Add..." button.

I removed, saved, closed, reopened and readded a problematic object.

This resulted in 65 exported objects instead of the 63 I had before the
change...

The ONLY difference if I look at the exported container-definition
(packing-list-definition), is that one of the references changed position
in the list. Everything els is the same. Very strange!

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):