From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Terje Moglestue
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 6:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARWARN 469

You should address any license issues directly with BMC Software or your
partner.

~
Terje

>From the error guide:

469 Warning
Warning, this key is not valid for this server. This warning indicates that the
entered key is not valid for the AR System server on which it was entered. If
the server is in a server group, the key might be valid for one of the other
servers in the group. In that case, ignore the warning. If this warning appears
on a single server, a problem exists with the license entry. Check the fields
of the key for leading or trailing spaces, and make sure that the correct Host
ID was used when the key was generated.