From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 8:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Can we use the Requester Console (not SRM) if we installed ITSM
using the 7604SP2 Stack Installer?

**
I am not much of a fan of the Stack installer: I mean it kinda works, but there
are issues..
I would recommend installing from scratch.. even on a laptop/virtual you get
better performance than a stack installer.
IMHO ..

you could always reinstall the SRM piece..
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:27 AM, Antonio M