From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Shiju John
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 07:32
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Heavy Memory/CPU consumption of ARS 7.6.04 SP2 in Linux.

**
Hi Phil,
Thanks for your quick response.

Actually the issue is not bound to any particular activity. It happens whenever
we are performing an admin activity. Since we have the 'Development Cache' mode
on,its impacting the user actions also.

PS: Most of the time out issues are not logged in the arerror.log aswell.

Regards,
Shiju....
On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Murnane, Phil