I believe that you just need to download the barcode font and have it on the
machine that will be printing the report.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Sundberg
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 10:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Barcode Printing

** Warren,

I don't know anything about the printing.

But - I would not do a 3 letter prefix 4 letter suffix.

I would go "pure random" or possibly using a GUID ???

Otherwise - you will have a constant flow of "unforeseen problems".
***Except - they are foreseeable :)

Say two owning groups merge -- then what? Reprint the barcodes?

-John
On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Warren R. Baltimore II