Warren, you can simply use a freeware 3of9 TTF, that has worked for me...

Chas

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Warren R. Baltimore II
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 7:48 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Barcode Printing

**
I have what I hope is a simple issue.

I am designing an asset tracking system.  We will be utilizing ITSM 7.6.04.
I have chosen barcode printers.  We will be using the Zebra P4T Mobile solution
to print our barcodes.

The problem I am having (never having done this before) is figuring out the
mechanism to get Remedy to print the barcode.  We will be using a barcode that
will have a 3 letter prefix and a 3-4 letter suffix.  The Suffix is dependant
on the organization that owns the asset.  I will have a copy of the zebra
designer pro v2 software to design the barcode, but I'm not sure how I will
kick off the printing of it.

Can somebody give me some direction here?  Am I going in the right way?

Thanks in advance!

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s)
to whom it is addressed. The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.

If you are not the author's intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please delete all copies, both electronic and printed, and
contact the author immediately.