Hello all!

I am trying to design a solution where a filter pulls in rows from an
Oracle view on another server, and the next filter loads them to a staging
table/form, then some filters convert some of the data values, then a
filter loads them to the regular ITSM form.

The number of rows at one time would be about 18,000.  The Pull would be
nightly, on a scheduled time.

We have 1 of these types of 'pulls' out there on our system that runs
nightly but it only has about 300-400 rows of data, so a "View Form" was
used to do the integration/pull of data from the other server.  As I
understand it, the View Form needs fewer rows than what I have.

I was hoping to use (Set Fields) Data Source = 'SQL' and a SQL Query.
However there is no option there to create a new record if No Requests
Match.    All I can do is 'Set Fields to $NULL$'.... which is not what I
want.

Apparently I can't use a 'Push Fields' action because that doesn't seem to
let me define Where the data is coming from... a SQL query.  It looks like
I must have a Form that the data is coming from.

Any ideas???
Thank you!!!