Are they selected for the Configuration/Asset Management module in the
product company relationship form?

If not...

In windows user client Go to:

-       Application Administration Console (standard config)

-       View Products

-       Search products recently submitted and review them

-       Highlight all applicable rows

-       Actions / Modify All

-       Select "Configuration/Asset Management" under application
modules and save.

Regards,

Andrew C. Goodall

Software Engineer