Yes when I view the Product Company Relationship - I do see the service
support module selected as "Asset Management" however the product catalog
entry is not displaying.

The "Company" is set to "Global."

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Goodall, Andrew C
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 5:55 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Product Catalog

**

Are they selected for the Configuration/Asset Management module in the
product company relationship form?

If not...

In windows user client Go to:

-        Application Administration Console (standard config)

-        View Products

-        Search products recently submitted and review them

-        Highlight all applicable rows

-        Actions / Modify All

-        Select "Configuration/Asset Management" under application modules
and save.

Regards,

Andrew C. Goodall

Software Engineer