From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Frank Caruso
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 12:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Changing Support Group Group Names

ARS 764 sp2

Does anyone know if changing the group name on a Group record that is related
to a support group would cause issues with ARS/ITSM? We are using row level
security (Field 112) on a few forms and having a 10 digit number show in the
Assigned Group menu field is difficult to work with.

Thank you

copies of the original message.