Not ever using ITSM (I have always used pure custom Remedy) I am guessing some
here

The Related Items section could be from separate sub-forms or if you know there
are always the 3 you could use an On-Get filter to pull the data into temporary
Display Only fields.

I would assume the Work Information is from a sub form so you would map the sub
form to the Info_id element to get the ID

<incident>
 <id>INC1234</id>
  <related_items>
    <related_item_1>