Hey Listers, wondering if you could assist with a problem that I am having with
the approval engine (or we think it is the approval engine).

At random times, random changes would suddenly be hit with 30 approvals (and no
more).  This usually happens during the Implementation Approval phase.  We have
checked our approval mappings and none of the CIs attached to the CRQ have any
mappings to the groups that are in the approval list.  Also, the approvals
being generated are Concept approvals which deepens the mystery even further.

Has anyone encountered this problem and a solution for this?

Thanks

Eric Chow
Remedy Operations Analyst
Research In Motion, Northfield Campus, Building D
2220 University Ave E, Waterloo, ON, N2K 0A8
Office: 519-888-7465 x70469
Direct: 519-597-0469
Mobile: 416-886-3929

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.