Hi Gents,
The issue is this... 'Summary' is a 0 length char field in our environment.
But...only 33 chars are displayed on the form itself. So.. even though it's
a 0 length char field, when  you type the 34th char into the field, I would
expect the field to look the same and allow me to continue entering data
and watching the string as I type, but.... when you hit the 34th char
displayed on the form/field length... you immediately get a scroll bar and
no more typing in the field. Make sense?
Again... rolling back to FF12 was the trick during the interim to patching.

Thanks,

Jase