From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of rajkiran
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 3:44 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Approval request

can anyone suggest me how to create a approval request. I have never done this
part. I am looking something like whenever some body selects a value from menu
choice and click Ok button it should go for the approval request

In our current environment when we submit a request its creating a record in
SRM:Request form and approval request is creating for the user's
manager(getting from people record). As soon as manager approved its changing
status in SRM:Request form and flow is starting. I want to do something similar
to this on a different form. I guess i have to attach my new form button action
to this existing approval flow.

Can you please help me how to configure this. we are using version 7.6.04.