When I open the call for categories, which will be quite soon,

Please submit what you would like to see.

No guarantees of course, it goes with the ebb and flow of the arslist
response to them,

Along with time considerations and rarely me vetoing a category. My veto is
usually if the category

Seems unduly negative or not constructive or just not entertaining enough
for the live event.

I applaud the BMC efforts, if they are willing to include some sort of
guarantee, e.g.:

The single improvement that receives the most thumbs up will either be
implemented OR the community will be given a really good explanation of why
not,

work arounds perhaps, and then the second one will be considered.

IF they include something like that I can see the value, if not, we can vote
with our fingers on the idea of voting with our thumbs(up or down) J

(i.e. we can do an ARSlist Top 10 as we did years ago, they listened back
then, but it was Remedy Corp. as a startup).

Daniel