Terrific convo Andrew, Dan & Jason!

About BMC
Communities<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/community/about>would
not be the right place to post such Product-focused ideas (or even
categories).

If/when the idea from
Jason<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/ideas/1011>is accepted
by R&D, it will/would touch most Products, so the idea
capability will/would be activated on:

   - sub-forums of *BMC Atrium* (AR
System<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/community/bmcdn/bmc_atrium_and_foundation_technologies/bmc_remedy_ar_system>,

SLM<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/community/bmcdn/bmc_atrium_and_foundation_technologies/service_level_management>,

D&A<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/community/bmcdn/bmc_atrium_and_foundation_technologies/bsm_dashboards_and_analytics>,
   etc.)
   - sub-forums or *BMC Remedy* (Incident &
Problem<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/community/bmcdn/bmc_it_service_support/incident_and_problem_process_management>,
   Change &
Release<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/community/bmcdn/bmc_it_service_support/change_process_management>,

Asset<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/community/bmcdn/bmc_it_service_support/bmc_asset_management>,

SRM<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/community/bmcdn/bmc_it_service_support/service_request_management>,

RKM<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/community/bmcdn/bmc_it_service_support/knowledge_management>,
   etc.)
   - and more :)

For you to draft things, I'll create an *ARSList* Secret group for you, and
activate ideas there. *You'll be able to post your initial ideas *:)

   - Given our knowledge of the Products, knowing which product it relates
   to should be a no-brainer
   - You can use *tagging *to mention if your idea focuses on:
   installation, User Experience, performance, compatibility, etc.

*
*
*Benefit*: if/when idea from
Jason<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/ideas/1011>makes it, all
these ideas will be ready to be moved on the appropriate
forums, and R&D will see how organized the BMC Remedy Community is :)

*@all, you make my day!*

Take care, Matt

~ Matt Laurenceau
Sr Community Ambassador, BMC Communities
http://bit.ly/MattProfiles
Skype: matt.laurenceau

--

~ Matt Laurenceau, BMC Software
Senior Community Ambassador, BMC Communities