I should have been more specific, John, thanks for clarifying – I want to be
able to update menus attached to Request fields. It seems like the ‘library’
should be a good option, but I’m not seeing much documentation on it so I what
I would like to know is if anyone has tried to manage by importing items
directly and if there are any ‘gotcha’s like data that is kept in a secondary
form that has to be coordinated.

For example, I have a field that will be in several forms like “Salary Grade”
that is not currently in the ITSM data, and I want to load menu items for it. I
type them in to the question definition on the ‘Question Management’ form, and
hit ‘Update Library’ to create a standard “Salary Grade” question and menu. A
month later, several new salary grades are created. I would like to be able to
import the new items into the system to add the new menu items automatically.

There are several fields/menus like this and I’d like to keep them up to date
with an automated feed. I’d prefer to use the ‘Library’ since it’s already
available and would not require creating an extra form to query. So that’s why
I was wondering if anyone else had tried.

Kelly Logan, Sr. Systems Administrator (Remedy, Planview), GMS
ProQuest | 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, P.O. Box 1346 | Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
USA | 734.997.4777
kelly.lo...@proquest.com<mailto:kelly.lo...@proquest.com>
www.proquest.com

ProQuest...Start here. 2010 InformationWeek 500 Top Innovator

you have received this email in error please notify the sender, and delete the
message from your computer.