Kelly,
I think you should be OK because instead of going through the SRD question
creation process, you can go to App Admin console, Custom, Service Request
Management, Application Configuration, and then Define Questions Library.
That opens up the form: SRM:QuestionDef_Template
If you manually enter a question and run logging, you should be able to see
if there are any Push Fields actions to any other supporting form. I don't
really think there is but I could be wrong. If there isn't, I don't see why
you wouldn't be able to import questions to this. I am just not sure where
the static menu options are stored.
Hope this helps a little bit.

--
*Tauf Chowdhury