I used to write paper to notable conferences when doing my doctorate. So I
know what are you talking about.

OK. So I have a week to convince my boss to sponsor me to go to the
conference in a week. If so, I'll submit an abstract. I have a couple of
ideas.

Regards,

Jose Huerta
http://theremedyforit.com/