Hello All,
Thanks for all the replies! That's what I thought... I remember discussing
this in the past and the answer was a plethora of reasons for "DON'T DO
THAT"! :-)

Thanks Again - I will convey this to the chiefs and write my "cover your
butt" email recommending this practice not be followed going forward. :-)