I have never had the opportunity to experience an 'incidental' upgrade.
Every one seems major.  Although I've rarely upgraded as often as many of
you do, just from a patch level to next patch level.

I'd like to see the versions coordinated with the year so it's easily
identifiable what year the version came out.
Seems to me there were from pretty big differences between 7.1, 7.5, and
7.6.